The first step to perfect skin is to find out what type she is. In the general case, the skin is normal, sensitive, dry, oily and combination. Everyone’s skin is unique. Cosmetics that do well to another person with the same skin type as yours may not affect you well. For this, it is important that the products you choose have a good effect on her.
• You’re lucky if you have normal skin! It does not get greasy so the pores are small and look even and smooth.
• Sensitive skin, in turn, is unpredictable! It can quickly become dry and irritable. It depends directly on your daily routine and the products you treat it with.
• Dry skin, in turn, is tight after cleansing and is likely to suffer from roughness and flaking. Especially when exposed to cold weather or dry air. It tends to have no visible pores.
• Oily skin can become shiny and oily after washing. Which can quickly lead to unwanted results from your makeup. Her pores are more visible.
• Combination skin means she can be dry and oily. It may be rough around the edges, but oily along the t-zone (forehead, nose and chin). Combination skin tends to have visible pores only in the area of the t-zone.
Facial skin care also depends on how often you wash it.
When you wash you hair, you clean the accumulated contamination like bacteria or traces of makeup.
Wash your face at least twice a day. Washing your face is very important. As you clean the dirt and makeup marks, they will otherwise remain on your skin. It is recommended to wash twice a day.
In the morning to remove the greasy accumulation. In the evening it removes the dirt accumulated during the day.
It is important to note that when you do not use makeup you do not need to wash it twice a day.
When you start to wash you face do it with hot water ! It may be harsher and dry your skin, but it opens the pores. When using toilet milk or a tonic, clean your face with gentle circular motions, starting from the chin, pay attention to the creases of your face. Make sure you clean your entire face and neck thoroughly. Rinse with cold water to close the pores!